Dear John Monologue - Savannah

Enjoy!

4 Responses so far.

  1. Sandra says:

    You did a great job! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

  2. Jessica says:

    I really enjoy seeing you do monolouges--it gives me a feel for your style as an actress. This was really good! I'm wondering if you'd ever consider gathering up some acting friends and doing a dialouge, or a small scene from a play? That would be really interesting. Sorry for the late comment--I haven't been as good about keeping up with your blog lately, but that will change.

  3. Jessica - aww you are such an inspiration! Thank you! Yeah, gathering actor friends sounds like a good idea... But as you know, I am closer to my CWCW friends than my theater friends.. If y'all are willing to act with me, that would be awesome ;)

Leave a Reply