Yey! I signed up for another #RAK this month :) Let's see if there's someone I can find to send some books to. If you'd like to donate to my library (wink, wink), please click HERE for my wish list... and thank you in advance!
Have you joined #RAK? If not, would you like to join? Here are the rules, straight from Book Soulmates blog!
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP: Please read carefully & follow all rules!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Links you will need: