First, what's been going on? Well, I've tried to go to author events this month, but there aren't a lot going on for some reason. I am excited, however, to meet Cynthia Hand and Kiersten White in a couple weeks! I probably would go by myself since my friends aren't book obsessed like me. Even more excited to meet authors next month!
Another thing that's going on is I'm in the process of moving. I'm just waiting for my new place to get everything straightened out with the rental office and I can officially be gone from where I currently reside. This is where my rant comes in....
She is one greedy witch. She keeps changing her mind and won't give me my money back if I leave the property early. Ever heard of a pro-rated rent? She doesn't believe in it. If I leave early and she hasn't found a new replacement, she would take my money and run with it. I just want to punch her so bad. A few days ago, she showed a potential tenant my room - which by the way is a mess, duh I'm moving. Anyway, I'm over that fact. What I'm so upset about is I was cooking in the kitchen and I had my back to the living room. To get my attention she tapped her keys on the counter like a maniac and called me by saying "Hey! Hey!" I mean, seriously? I have a freaking name. I just wanted to explode but I didn't realize this until she was gone. I just cannot stand her. I'm so glad she never lived with us in the property. Karma will get back to her soon enough. She makes me want to wish I was a vampire to begin with so I can eat her...savagely.
|I found this on my Facebook Timeline and I believe she will get it ;)|
Another good reason why I'm glad I'm moving very soon. There were new tenants (again) and this time, these people are shameless and incredibly irritating. Let's see...
- They are a couple. The guy yells at the girl in the mornings calling her nasty names and slamming the bedroom door, and the front door. Have they no shame? There are other people who live in the house, you know. I just CANNOT STAND someone disrespecting a woman like that, even if she was being a *itch. And I heard they were together for 10 years already? Gross.
- This couple has a revolving door of visitors. Every single damn day there are new strangers in the house and in their room. They are so irritating because the home is supposed to be a sanctuary where people feel comfortable and secured to walk around freely. But NO. I have to listen in and make sure no one is around when I leave my room. One reason why? One of their friends had a dog. A STUPID DOG. I have an animal phobia. Talk about hiding out in your own house.
- This couple are shameless. I understand that they're not rich. They're probably less fortunate than I am. But it is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable for them to be living like pigs and using/taking my stuff without asking my permission for it. That really irks me. One time, I couldn't find my can opener and found it on their cabinet. I wouldn't have noticed if they had just put it where they found it. Another day, my aluminum foil was blatantly missing from its drawer. I found it in the counter with all the trash they left lying there. How hard is it to put it back? And have they never learned to clean up after themselves? The kitchen is practically a dumpster - Spatula in the counter or on the floor or on the table; Paper towels on the counter or on the floor; Dirty dishes on the stove or in the sink. I could go on, but you get the point.
- They leave doors WIDE OPEN. The first week they moved in, the front door was always unlocked. Seriously, there is this thing called A KEY. You put it through the hole, twist it, and the door is locked. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The garage door? They leave it open, I don't know, just for fun?
- The second to the last straw was a couple days ago. They had someone come in the house to do a JOB INTERVIEW. WTF. Who does that?!
- The very last straw was I came home two days ago and the house smelled like a DUMPSTER. Not only that, but I noticed that my dish soap was used up and watered down, probably hoping I wouldn't notice it. There were bubbles clearly displaying the obvious! Did they actually take me for someone stupid? I'm sick of it, I'm about to burst.
- Overall, they are a bunch of immature tenants that probably couldn't afford to live here anyway.
You could tell I'm desperate when I start running to my brother for advice. Thankfully, he was more level-headed with things like this than me. He had a simple solution: HIDE EVERYTHING. So I did.
Tell me in the comments: Am I being harsh?Sorry for the long rant. Watch out for a movie review tomorrow :)