Contact

8:59:00 PM Arianne 0 Comments


I need a 2017 selfie.

I love editing books because my love for reading is now earning some income. I am very indecisive at times, and I tend to change my mind about certain things like my blog design quite often.

I'm nowhere near perfect, in fact, sometimes I worry that people can see the imperfections I hide inside.

Ayre has become mostly a lifestyle blog. I like to share my adventures with food or cities I visit, or just have a little chat about life in general. Sometimes I would throw in some beauty posts as well because I do love my cosmetics and skincare as well.

If you need to contact me directly, you may send an email.
GMAIL: ariannecruz07

If you want to send something through the mail, you  may send it to:
Arianne
PO Box 1038
Vista CA 92085

0 comments: