Life

New Beginning

1:11:00 PM Arianne 7 Comments

Hi everyone!

I am in that point of my life again where I want to make a change. This new template was called "CLEAR." I thought it was appropriate for my purpose here today.

I want to start anew and what better way to do that than with a new look to my blog?

I hope you will stick around and participate in discussions as they arise here on my blog. Leave in the comments below what kind of posts you'd like to see. I have a few product reviews coming up in the near future, so I hope you'll stay tuned for that.

I will have a new post for you every Sunday. The first one will be on June 1st (what great timing!). I can't wait!

If you have been a long-time reader, thank you so much! You don't know how much it means to me.
If you are a new reader, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Arianne

7 comments:

  1. Nice and CLEAR! Welcome back! I'm trying to slowly get back into posting more on my blog as well. Plus added new features. I'm doing book looks and I'm going to start doing product reviews so I have more things to post since my reading time is so little lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! I have two product reviews scheduled for the next two Sundays. The photo quality is quite nice since the products are smaller and I'm using my phone, which seems to have better quality :)

      Delete
  2. I love the clean layout! I can't wait to see what is next for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited, I've been composing posts and scheduling them like crazy! I think once a week is a nice goal. Not too overwhelming.

      Delete
    2. Once a week is perfect! It's going to be amazing!

      Delete
  3. I love the new clean layout & I think the once a week posting is a really good idea. It'll probably be less overwhelming then several a week & way easier to schedule in advance right? Perfect timing with the first one being on the 1st!

    ReplyDelete