Personal: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!


I'm at the age when I just want to say I'm 21 forever. Can I do that? I'm doing it :)




I was surfing through BlogLovin' and found a blog post called "28 Things" by Little Baby Garvin. So I thought, "hey, that's a good idea! My birthday is here, I should do that, too!" Below are 7 facts about me. Enjoy!




1. In the spirit of my birthday, the first fact about me is that I like cake... a lot. I especially like marble cakes only because they look cool. As for cake designs, I'm in love with topsy turvy cakes and just anything colorful :) Ironic Fact: I rarely eat cake. (Photos courtesy of Google Images)

      

2. I like to sing occasionally... I also like to occasionally record myself ;)


3. I'm very proud to be the star employee of our sub-department at work for the month of April :) 


4. Cherry Blossom is possibly my all-time favorite scent :) I try to have as many products in that scent as possible. The next product I want to try?


5. One of the things I like about myself is my handwriting :)


6. Ever since moving to where I live now, I prefer making my own personal pizza instead of buying the super unhealthy ones out there. Watch out for a future blog post on the process of creating the pizza below :)


7. I've started a tradition in which I write a nice compliment on the merchant receipt addressed to the servers at restaurants. I think it's a nice way to brighten up their day (or night).




Thanks for reading!


Arianne
Follow me on Bloglovin
(it would make for a great birthday present haha)

5 comments:

  1. Love that you write little comments on receipts. Such a nice idea and happy belated birthday!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Danielle and 365hangers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!!!
    You do have nice handwriting. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jen! celebrations were great!

      Delete

I love reading your comments.Feel free to leave your links and let me decide if I want to visit it. If you ask, I most definitely won't do it :)