Beauty: Real Techniques Brushes Review


Can't afford high end brushes like MAC or just looking for brushes with more than the typical black handles? Real Techniques is the answer!


I wanted to try something new so I created a slideshow of the brushes I have. The captions serve as mini reviews of the brushes. I have the purple and gold, and now I just need the pink ones! I hope you enjoy!





Below is a couple photos of how my makeup turned out!

The first one is what it looked like after a long day at work. Note that I used a full coverage foundation (Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation).


The set of photos below is the next morning when I used it again, as well as the full coverage foundation. 


I just love how soft the brushes are! The Expert Face Brush in particular helped make my pores look smaller. Thanks Real Techniques for creating such perfect brushes for an affordable price!

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute! The makeup looks great. Thanks for the recommendations on the brushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! hope you get to try the brushes if you haven't done so

      Delete
  2. I have the same selection of brushes as you and love all of them! Great post, love the slideshow

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.Feel free to leave your links and let me decide if I want to visit it. If you ask, I most definitely won't do it :)