Argan Oil of Morrocco,

Beauty: Vidcon Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 1 Comments

It seems that whenever I'm going to an event, I end up shopping for it!




This blog post is for those of you who prefer to read as opposed to watching a video. I also have photos so that you can take a closer look of the products I purchased in the span of a few days for VidCon :)

I went to Marshall's to buy a cross-body bag. I didn't want to bring a purse to VidCon since we're going to be out and about all day. I got one from Magid in a neutral color. I love it! I like the little details.



As an impulse buy, I also decided to buy a dress by Banana Lemon. I really liked it and it was something I've never owned before.




I went to MAC to get a powder from them for the first time. I needed a new powder anyway, and what better time than to buy it for VidCon? I got the MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium. I wanted one shade lighter than my face because I tend to turn red when it's hot, or my bronzer just somehow changes my face shade completely compared to my neck.




I went to Ulta because I received an email reminding me of their coupon and they finally were holding a sale on the brand I wanted. I decided it was time to treat myself to the OGX Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner. I also picked up the trial versions of the Argan Oil of Morroco Shampoo and Conditioner for Vidcon :) (Sorry for how these photos turned out. I thought the colors looked weird but I thought my eyes were just fooling me...)






Finally, I went back to Marshalls (this was not in the video) to see if I can get a pair of shorts so that I wouldn't be stuck with wearing dresses and leggings. I was quite happy to find the navy shorts below. It fits perfectly and very comfortable. I love it!




Have you ever been to VidCon? How was it?

Arianne

1 comment:

  1. I've said this before on your video, but that dress is sooo lovely and it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete