beauty,

Beauty: Haircare Collection

10:39:00 AM Arianne 8 Comments

How many hair products do you need?

I've recently found myself caring more about my hair, so when I was feeling blue, I decided a day of shopping was going to be my pick-me-up. My latest purchases were the Toni&Guy and Not Your Mother's that you probably have seen in a previous haul.

I love TreSemme, but they're kind of a hit and miss brand for me. OGX is one of my favorites because they're organic and natural.

I try not to use heat on my hair if I can help it. If anything, maybe I use heat once a week if I'm feeling up for it. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos for great looks without using heat. I'm slowly learning how to style my hair, too!

Let me know in the comments your hair product staples! Also, check out my video if you'd like to know what I think of these products.






Arianne

8 comments:

  1. On vacation I like to take a break from heat. It helps and it also helps your hair grow faster!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since using Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, I've been able to go longer without washing my hair. People say that helps your hair grow faster so I'm hoping! I want to be able to do milkmaid and halo braids properly!

      Delete
  2. I really don't like to use heat either, but I recently discovered that my diffuser is amazing. I justify it because you really don't use it for too long...

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one day I'll hopefully get a diffuser. I've seen at least one YouTube video showing the person using it and their hair looked amazing!

      Delete
  3. Your videos are gorgeous!
    My hair staple is the whole "It's a Ten" Line!
    I have really long hair, and those are the only products that can keep my hair looking healthy & not weighed down.
    Lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It's a Ten" is next on my shopping list :D I want to get their leave-in conditioner. I'm going to go find your social media now so we can chat about it!

      Delete
  4. I've tried the Fresh Start dry shampoo before & wasn't thrilled with it either. It worked okay for my hair, but when it got to the bottom of the bottle it started smelling really weird so I ended up having to trash it. I hate when you get a product & can't use all of it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my, that doesn't sound good at all. I have stopped using it ever since I got my NYM Clean Freak Dry Shampoo... I can't wait to write a comparison review

      Delete