beauty,

Beauty: Toni&Guy + Not Your Mother's Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 8 Comments

A little splurge doesn't hurt anyone, right?


If you read my last post, you know I've been going through some tough emotional/mental times. It still hasn't quite improved completely where I'm back to being content again. Long story short, I managed to force myself to get out of bed and do something. I decided that something was shopping :)

First, I went to Sephora and finally got a sample of the NARS Sheer Glow in the shade Santa Fe. I'm quite excited to try it out :)

Then, I went to Target to find a new dry shampoo. I was glad when I found that Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo actually smelled amazing without having the coconut scent that their sea salt spray has. I also made sure I read some online reviews before I made a purchase. According to the reviews, this is quite a good product.

However, not fully convinced, I kept looking around, but I couldn't find any more dry shampoo brands I wanted to try. I did, however, found the shelf for Toni&Guy. I've seen Zoella mention the brand in her videos, so I was excited to check out the line. Unfortunately, Target didn't stock their dry shampoo, but they did have a sea salt spray. It smells AMAZING! It's quite pricey, but I thought, "what the heck, treat yourself." So I did. 

Let me know in the comments if you'd like me to do a review of these products :)

P.S. I'm going to TRY really hard to make my posts shorter. I noticed that my posts so far have been LONG and quite rambly (that's a word, right?). I'm also going to try to take better, more pleasing photographs. I've been visiting a lot of blogs and I'm in awe at how amazing and creative people are with their photographs.. Okay, I'm rambling again.. Til next time!


Arianne

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time recently but it's great to hear you're starting to feel better. Would love to see some reviews :)

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a comparison review with another dry shampoo I own soon. I just need to use Clean Freak a few more times to see how I like it :)

      Delete
  2. Splurging will always make a girl feel better ;) I like your posts! I think mine are kinda long and rambly too..
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, g+, and bloglovin? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul & would you like to follow each other
    on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know!
    & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Salt Spray by Toni & Guy is really good, it's amazing for texture but isn't too sticky. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post as always!:))
    I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog post :) had a great read :)


    I have just uploaded a new blog post would mean a lot if you was to check it out http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    have a nice day

    jade

    ReplyDelete