black widow,

Music: Friday Favorite (1)

12:00:00 AM Arianne 8 Comments

Black Widow by Iggy Azalea feat Rita Ora

You know when you hear a new song on the radio and you instantly think it's catchy? That's how I felt about this song. I loved it! I like the beat and Rita Ora's voice. Iggy still blows my mind every time I hear her voice. 

Have you heard this song? Do you like it? The live performance in London is below. I don't think it's their best show, but hey, I still love the song :)



What's your favorite song this week?

Arianne

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song but my FAVE for the summer's gotta be Rude by Magic! Love the slightly rasta feel!

    Thank you for visiting my blog doll, would love to get your thoughts on my latest excursion to tropical Mexico! Hope to see ya back soon!


    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rude by Magic! too! It's quite a catchy tune. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love Iggy Azalea! the live version sounds pretty good to me... so I KNOW the actual song will sound amazing. Can't wait to hear it!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely catchy - cant help but like it right!
    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like the first comment, rude by magic! is my jam! Absolutely love the regge-regge feel it has to it, I love that song! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite song this week is 'Ghost' by Ella Henderson. Its been on constant repeat, that's how much I love it ;)

    thingshairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! I definitely know what you mean :-) I don't really listen to radio much, because I have different style of music than what is hip nowadays but I have waaaay too many "guilty pleasure" songs :-) Iggy's Fancy or Work is one of them :-)
    sointernational

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iggy is definitely a guilty pleasure.. I just can't help myself

      Delete