anti-frizz,

Beauty: My TRESemme Collection

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments

One thing I like about this brand is the smell of their products. It has such a pleasant smell, that it makes me happy using them - even the hairspray!



When I like a brand, I tend to try other products of the same brand. This is the very short story of my TRESemme collection. I have only repurchased the heat tamer spray so far. The other three are the first time I've purchased them and I have yet to finish the bottles.


I love this heat protectant spray. It smells amazing and I think it does a great job of protecting my hair when I style it. I also love that it has Keratin as an added bonus :) I'm pretty darn diligent when it comes to protecting my hair when I apply heat on it.

This is my favorite scent among the four products I own. It tames my frizzy hair and makes it look sleek. 

I'm not quite as knowledgeable as I wish I could be when it comes to dry shampoo. I was hoping it would really volumize my hair, but maybe I'm doing something wrong? I don't know how much I'm supposed to put in my hair, so my hair still ends up oily when I use it on third-day hair. It does say on the bottle to apply it throughout the day, but who has time for that?

I'm new to using hairspray in my hair. Thankfully, this hair spray doesn't smell too much like chemicals, and it also doesn't make my hair crunchy. The most recent time I used it, I applied it more liberally than I usually do. To my satisfaction, it left my hair truly touchable even after I've applied it. My curls held and my hair smelled amazing the whole day.


Have you used any of these products?
What's your favorite brand in each category if it's not TRESemme?


Arianne
Follow me on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Came across your Blog from zoella I would just like to say that your blog is amazing..I love the design and the pictures.. Just amazing


    If you have a minute please come over to my Blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ leave a comment if you would.... it would mean a lot


    have a lovely day.. Keep up the good work


    Jade :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Keratin smooth spray!


    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tresemme products as well! They make some of my all time fave mousse!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really made me want to try these products. I'll have to see if there's anywhere I can find them in my country. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know if you find them and how u like them :)

      Delete
  5. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried their dry shampoo and I wasn't too crazy about it either. After that I bought Lush No Drought and I'm obsessed! I sprinkle it on my head without brushing it out and sleep on it, and it works amazingly and I've noticed it does add volume.
    I totally just read/commented on so many of your blog posts. love your blog. Definitely following!

    xx brittneeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sprinkle - that means it's powder? the one thing I don't like about LUSH is their prices. They're so high end that I can barely afford them. I love the brand and everything, I just don't buy from them often..

      Delete
  7. You've made me want to try the anti frizz secret smoothing creme. Even after straightening I get strands which kinda frizz out so hopefully this will help. I currently use the TRESemme Split Remedy leave in treatment. It's not that effective at treating split ends but smells really good and makes my hair soft!

    http://www.thebeautycheer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete