Tag

Life: Dreams Tag

12:00:00 AM Arianne 12 Comments

Uhm, why is Joe Sugg in my dream so many times?

I was visiting many different blogs, as you do when you want to communicate with people, when I came across the Dream Tag over at Masquerade Belle. I may or may not have seen this on YouTube, but didn't pay it any mind. What was I thinking?! Let's get started.



1. What are you currently day dreaming about?
Joe Sugg aka ThatcherJoe. Please don't sue me. I promise it's nothing inappropriate. It's more along the lines of us driving around with him in the passenger seat :)


2. What three items live in your dream wardrobe?
I just made this up as I'm writing this post, so proceed with caution.
I'm not sure what coat Blake is wearing, but I want it. Then, who doesn't want a pair of Louboutins and a classic Chanel purse?

3. Who's your dream celeb look-alike?
Nina Dobrev or Blake Lively. Who doesn't want to look like them?

4. In your eyes, who's currently "living the dream"?
Clearly, Tyler Oakley...

5. What do you dream of more; love or money?
Love, because I feel like money has ruined so much of what I value in life.

6. Your dream holiday escape?
Anywhere in the UK. Better yet, anywhere in the UK with my favorite British YouTubers :)

7. Who's your dream YouTuber collab?
British YouTubers, but especially these three :)

8. Did your childhood dreams ever come true?
Not quite yet, but I'm working on it :)

9. If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be? 
I'd be sitting in a room and laughing with the people I want to collab with above.


I hope you enjoy this tag as much I did! If you're a Joe Sugg fan, you're welcome ;) If you do this tag, please leave me a link in the comments!


Arianne

12 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you wrote!
    I really like your blog, you're very nice :)
    I've put you're blog in my favorites! nice videos too :) xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for stopping by :) hope to keep in touch with you!

      Delete
  2. That was fun to read. I too watch their channels and they're so funny. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I always get excited when I meet fellow fans :)

      Delete
  3. ahh i love blake lively's style too!! (:

    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww loved your version, glad to see another Nina lover :)

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been binge watching The Vampire Diaries and I would looove to look like Nina. She's seriously so pretty!
    xx
    brittneeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, guess we need to work out girl... I know I do...

      Delete
  6. I loved this tag!! And I'm a Blake style fan too!! :) Sugg family forever!! :DD
    http://neonbandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post, so cute! I love youtubers too, Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan being my faves xo
    www.mscaitlinlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! But as you can see, my heart belongs to the British youtubers haha :)

      Delete