alba botanica,

Beauty: The 7 Deadly Sins Tag

12:00:00 AM Arianne 12 Comments

Tell me, how sinful are you? ;)


I was looking around for some tags when I remembered that Juicystar07 (Blair Fowler) from YouTube used to love doing them. Luckily, I found this tag. If you'd rather not read through my answers, the video above should suffice :) The answers might differ in the slightest since I filmed the video a week before.

1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most expensive is my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Sand Beige. It retails for $45. My most inexpensive is an E.L.F. Essential Brightening Eye Color. It retails for $1 at most drugstores or their website.

2. WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
I have a love/hate relationship with my Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. I love that it's gentle and doesn't have any perfume or dyes. However, I don't like it simply because it has methylparaben in the ingredients.


3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
My most delicious would be my Bee & Flower soaps. They are natural soaps that smell so good! I got them from my local Sprouts. If you live outside of the U.S., you can get them from Amazon.


4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I neglect my Alba Botanica Facial Scrub. One reason is because my chin area tend to get dry, especially towards that time of the month. My aesthetician informed me that the pineapple enzyme might be drying out my skin. The other reason is that sometimes I am too tired (from watching YouTube videos) that I just want to clean my face quickly and get to bed. 


5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Since learning how to contour my face, I felt more confident. So, the product that gives me most confidence is my E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo. I love the subtle shade it gives me. I like them because I'm still not brave enough to wear bold colors on my face.

6. LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I like the stereotypical good sense of humor, good personality, and great smile like Joe Sugg. However, I am also attracted to the silent and mysterious types like Zayn Malik. Whenever I see him perform or watch interviews with them, he seems like he couldn't be bothered. He's in his own little world, and I want to know what's going on inside his head :)


7. ENVY - What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I'd love to receive either the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation or the NARS Sheer Matte Foundation. I've yet to give them a try, but when I would watch Zoella or Tanya Burr doing their makeup, they always use the Sheer Glow foundation. I can't wait to go to Sephora and get a sample of both so I know which one works better with my skin!


I'd love to read your answers in the comments!

Arianne

12 comments:

  1. I totally agree about joe sugg and his smile:))
    lovely post btw:)
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's quite dreamy when he's not making those faces haha

      Delete
  2. Joe Sugg! I love this guy so much :)

    http://allaboutjoann.blogspot.com/

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite obsessed with him and Zoe :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! I love the E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo as well... finding cheap products that work well is amazing! And I watch Blair on YouTube too :)

    Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love high end makeup when I can afford them, but other than that, I like it when I find a good drugstore product that works.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo! And of course I also love Joe Sugg and Zayn Malik too :)

    Alyssa | alyssarachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing that Laura Mercier foundation, but I'm still unsure whether to try it or not. I loved your video on this, and the bloopers too, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura Mercier is a heavy foundation and it takes a lot of blending if you want it to looks perfect. Your skin is already beautiful, you don't need a full coverage foundation ;) Though I would recommend NARS Sheer Glow foundation.. British youtubers use them a lot, so I want it!

      Delete
  6. Great tag! I've never tried any of those products but the ELF bronzer/blush one seems pretty good :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice beginner product I think :)

      Delete