caterpillar,

Travel: La Jolla, CA

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments

Sometimes you just need to unwind...

If you read my previous post, you know that I went for a little shopping. What I didn't mention was that before my shopping adventures, I went to treat myself to some sushi. There's no one better to date myself at the moment ;)


As agreed upon earlier that day, me and my housemates drove to La Jolla to visit Whole Foods. I couldn't remember why we needed to go there; nonetheless, I was happy to be out and about. Before going to Whole Foods, we walked to Sprinkles. According to my housemate, they had the best red velvet cupcakes. I only got a mini, but wow, it was definitely an experience. Very moist, very sweet = heaven. 



I only settled for a mini cupcake because I planned on getting some Macarons at Whole Foods! The first time I had Macarons, I wanted to be eccentric and try the flower flavors like Lavender and Rose. Bad idea. I don't like eating my flowers, thank you very much.

Anyway, look at the selection! I mean, how can you even choose just a couple? I planned on buying only TWO, but ended up with FOUR. *sigh* I know, I'm ashamed of myself. I got Coffee, Vanilla Bean, Raspberry, and Salted Caramel. I found I loved all but one - Coffee was a bit disappointing for me. Just add that to the flavors I won't buy again.


Since it was still early, we decided to check out the mall. WOW. I think the mall there might be my favorite in San Diego. I wish I would have taken more photographs but it was already dark and I wasn't in the mood to analyze the location.

When you think of a mall, you wouldn't think of the word "relaxing." However, I did when I saw this one. I mean look at the chairs in the photo at the top of this post. They look comfortable! They had many more varieties that I hope I can photograph some other time. Overall, I can't wait to come back!!




Photos in this post were taken using my Samsung Galaxy SIII.


Arianne

5 comments:

  1. I really like the photos you took! And ooooh my gosh, I got so hungry right now, hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks wonderful! Those macarons and cakes look sooooo good!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so nice and the food is just too much-I'm hungry. Great post. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love macaroons, the pictures look awesome.

    ReplyDelete