acne face wash,

Beauty: Mostly Natural Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 10 Comments




I've been doing little shopping trips for the past month and this is what I've purchased since then. I'm so excited to try new things and to continue loving the ones I've repurchased!

This is my first time trying a different line than the Hawaiian line from Alba Botanica. I needed a new face wash and as I was writing this post, I somehow got a couple breakouts that I haven't had in MONTHS! I love the smell of this and it claims to prevent new breakouts.

This is a repurchase. I just love this moisturizer and literally scraped every last bit from the first one. Watch out for an empties post coming soon! If you'd like to see my review of this moisturizer, click here.

This is a holy grail for most people. I've tried the Maybelline Falsies Flared by accident, so this time, I wanted to try the original. I have high hopes because I did like the Flared mascara. I wanted to get the waterproof version but the reviews were less than the original, so I opted for this one.

I picked this up as a backup for when I run out of my Suave body wash. I love that it comes with a small loofa as well.
I have the Soap&Glory Clean on Me body wash in my wishlist and I plan on purchasing it when they hold a sale (I hope soon). In the meantime, I have Sweet Pea from Suave, and now a small Japanese Cherry Blossom from The Body Shop. By the way, Cherry Blossom (Japanese or otherwise) is my favorite scent.

I just felt like trying a new deodorant and I thought a travel version would be a nice size to try.

*The prices listed in this post are the amount I paid for these products. Prices may vary on where you buy them.


Have you tried any of these products?


Arianne

10 comments:

  1. Falsies mascara is so good! I really want that Body Shop shower set :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the Body Shop website and didn't find it there! I was bummed but I think it's on Amazon. I have it linked in the post. hope you get to try it! It smells amazing, I can't wait to use it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment. I really like your post and I too need a good face wash. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already in love with the face wash, omg. I can't wait to review it!

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any of those products yet but I've heard so much about the mascara, I'd love to see how you get on with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to try it! I think I'll open it on September 1 :)

      Delete
  4. you got some lovely things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. after you use that deodorant, make sure not to have white residues on the armpits! it always happens to me when I use Dove deodorants! xx

    Claudia Medas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just make sure you exfoliate in the shower every day and don't pack it on and you'll be fine :)

      Delete