beauty,

Beauty: Nail Polish Collection

12:00:00 AM Arianne 12 Comments



Hey everyone! I'm excited to share my current nail polish collection with you all today! I don't do nail art, but I do like it when my nails are done. I've never been to a salon to get a mani/pedi before. I also am quite lazy when it comes to dong my nails. I think my nails are naked more often than they are polished in a month. Regardless, when I see something I like and it's on sale, you best believe I will buy it. Sometimes, I just feel the need to shop for a new color and I find it therapeutic.

I've put together a collage of the various shades I've done on my nails. I hope you enjoy them below. I also did a video if you'd like to know the exact name of the polishes in this post.






Arianne

12 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Essie and Sally Hansen :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love sinful colours! The brand just cam out in Australia a few years ago and we absolutely love their formula!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors they have! it might be Essie's competition for my fave brand :)

      Delete
  3. I love the Sinful Colours nail polishes; they are so cheap and have some lovely shades in their range :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really do and I love the way they apply!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, that's quite the collection hun! Loving the jewel tones of all the OPI's, my FAVE!
    Thank you for the blog visit sweets, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, i love Nail Essie <3
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nail collection is full of such pretty colours! Mean is so boring, I need some essie nail polishes to my collection!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really realize it's colorful til you mentioned it haha! I do love me some bright polishes!

      Delete
  7. Love this post and the pictures! The broken ice is awesome! Love Essie, OPI and Sally Hansen too, need to try out some sinful colours though! I have the same Sally Hansen in purple pizzas too, their complete salon manicure range is really good too! I've never seen Wet n Wild polishes here yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were actually crystals? I don't really know. I just saw them in the backyard and thought, "oh these look cool." so I used them haha! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Lovely collection and I like the way you've presented it. I've also done a nail polish collection over on my blog but it took me ages! I should've done what you did :P xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete