award,

Life: Liebster Award

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments

I'd like to thank...

I've only been back blogging for two months and already, two lovely bloggers have nominated me for a Liebster Award. I've received this award a few times in my previous blogging phase... Now I'm back for good, and I'm so glad that I'm meeting such awesome people and connecting with them.

WARNING: Long written post.

Thank you Kiera and Liee for the nomination! It's so refreshing to know that I have so many things in common with these ladies :)

I'm sure most of you know the rules, but I'm changing it up a bit:
1. Post the award on your blog and thank the blogger with a link to them.
2. Write 11 random facts about you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
4. Answer 11 questions you were presented with and ask 11 questions to your nominees.


11 Unknown Facts About Me :)

1. I was an actor in a previous life, and I wouldn't mind going back to it. I did a show in Los Angeles as a devil's child. It was my first role as a villain :)
2. I have general and social anxiety. I'm always awkward, and the basic act of idly sitting in my room for over an hour makes me anxious.
3. I love to sing, but I've been told I'm most likely tone deaf.
4. I am alone most of the time.
5. I love ice cream milkshakes.
6. I am pretty envious of people who have close friends or family they are close with.
7. Sushi is one of my favorite type of food.
8. I eat granola by itself every weekday morning.
9. I like my handwriting.
10. I've only ever had one boyfriend.
11. I don't leave the house without a trace of makeup.

Kiera's Questions

1) Where would your dream location to live be?
England.
2) If you had no fears, what would you do?
Love freely.
3) Favourite song?
Right now, Fancy by Iggy Azalea or Amnesia by 5SOS.
4) Where would you like to see yourself in ten years time?
Having my hobby for a job like Zoella.
5) Favourite store?
Sephora.
6) What would you say is your greatest asset?
My hair or my bosom I guess.
7) Favourite makeup brand?
Oh gosh, I don't know. I have a variety of drugstore and high end.
8) If you had the opportunity to meet anyone in the world, who would you meet and why?
Daddy Sugg so I can ask him how he managed to raise such amazing children.. and maybe ask if I can be a part of their family haha
9) Favourite fictional character?
I love way too many fictional characters. I'm a bookworm.
10) Any regrets?
Sometimes I regret trusting people who have repeatedly let me down before.
11) Worst nightmare?
I don't know... losing my mind?

Liee's Questions

1. When did you start blogging?
Originally, it was 3/4/11. I restarted my blog with a different/better focus 5/26/14 with a post called New Beginning.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to meet and connect with people that I otherwise would not be able to meet in real life.
3. Do you take your inspiration from any other blogs, if so, which ones?
Sometimes I do. I don't just have one blog; they're mostly random really. Zoella is a big inspiration if I have to choose one.
4. What is your favorite perfume?
Dolce and Gabbana's Rose The One
5. Any advice for other bloggers?
Do it for yourself, not for the PR. Also, DO NOT ask other bloggers to visit your blog. Just leave your link and let them decide. It's rude especially when you do it repeatedly.
6. Favorite store?
Sephora.
7. Would you rather live with no internet or no cellphone?
Oh how terrible! Can I have internet if I have a smartphone? I'd take that :)
8. Favorite outfit?
Classic little black dress :)
9. Favorite pet?
I'm not an animal person. I prefer to look at them in pictures.
10. Apple or Android?
I want to switch to Apple so bad, but I need to save first. For now, I'm Android.
11. Favorite movie?
Leap Year

Nominees
JoAnn | All About JoAnn

Questions

1. Who inspired you to start blogging?
2. Do you have a favorite blogger/YouTuber?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Who would you like to meet most? Why?
5. What is your most prized possession?
6. What is your favorite beauty product?
7. What's one of your pet peeves?
8. Do you have a YouTube crush?
9. How did you decide on your blogger name?
10. Do people around you know about your blog?
11. This is not a question. Post a selfie :)


I hope you would all visit the lovely nominees' blogs. They're awesome bloggers and deserve more readers!


Arianne

6 comments:

  1. Darn! Sorry everyone, it seems JoAnn's blog has been cancelled :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch
    Antonella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love posts like these! Always great to read more about the person behind the blog :) x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination!! I love your blog :)
    I also suffer from anxiety, and it really sucks.

    -Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post!
    I also love sushi, sushi lovers unite!!! xo

    ReplyDelete