banana,

Life: Super Berry Smoothie

12:00:00 AM Arianne 8 Comments

Who doesn't love pizza and smoothie?

I've wanted to create this post for a while now, but I've just finally found the time to take the photos. I'm quite excited to share this with you! Before you ask, Yes, I made up my smoothie name :) So, what's in that smoothie?

Ingredients:
1 bowl of frozen mixed berries
4 generous teaspoons of Greek yogurt
1 banana
A handful of super greens (or whatever kind of leaves you want to put in there)
A splash of water






Instructions:
In a blender, mix all the ingredients. I personally like to put the yogurt at the bottom so that the blades don't get ruined. Then the greens, the berries, and finally the banana. I don't have the banana frozen so it's the softest. Just to be safe, I don't want it at the bottom getting stuck to the blade. Blend it until smooth. Enjoy :)

Note: This recipe produced me 1 3/4 glasses. Reduce the amount of berries if you want to have a smaller serving.

Below is the video of how I made the gluten-free vegetarian pizza using a gluten-free pizza crust if you'd like to see it :)



If you recreate this recipe, tweet me a picture: @ariannecruz07 or send it to me on Instagram with the same username.


Arianne

8 comments:

  1. Great combination! I always love bananas in my smoothies because I feel like it makes it sweeter. I think I might make your combination tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be trying your smoothie out tomorrow! I love making smoothies they are so healthy and taste so good too! My blot is a little similar to yours and I would really appreciate if you checked my blog out and maybe left a comment telling me what you think?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a liebster award :) good luck with your blog xx

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this meal is my idea of HEAVEN!!! emsie99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing, Ayre!
    It's funny, because I make my smoothies the EXACT same way! Lol, two great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recipe I need to try it!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! both look so good! I really want to try making both now! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both look tasty! Especially that smoothie :)

    ReplyDelete