charli xcx,

Music: Friday Favorite (2)

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments

Fancy by Iggy Azalea feat Charli XCX

I know, two weeks in a row, but I have a good reason for this one... My good friend Mickey from I'm A Book Shark is OBSESSED with this song... We started tweeting each other about it and the next thing you know, Pandora kept on playing it for me and I was as obsessed as Mickey. It also doesn't help that it still plays in every radio station out there.

"I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind"

The day I wrote this post, I heard the song THREE TIMES before the end of my workday at 4pm. I mean, I don't mind that at all. It pumps me up and just gets me excited!

"Got the whole world asking how I does that
Hot girl, hands off, don't touch that"

So, now, every time this song plays, I tweet Mickey. Who knows how long it'll last? Here's to hoping I'll actually have a different favorite artist/song next week :)







What's your favorite song this week?



Arianne

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe!! Finding the GIFs was fun too. ;o) The song is always stuck in my head, but now I hear Black Widow so much more! Haha! Looking forward to see which song takes us over next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out the rules on my blog ! X

    http://kieramgreen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I'm listening to the song write now! It is played everywhere but I can't seem to get tired of it... :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's now my go-to song if I'm feeling anxious and need a quick pick-me-up :) that and Black Widow

      Delete