ariana grande,

Music: Friday Favorite (5)

6:43:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments

Photos courtesy of Google Images

I ended up enjoying two songs this week. Whenever it would play on Pandora, I'd start singing along - out loud or in my head. Strangely enough, I disliked both songs when they first came out. I guess since they played so often, they grew on me :)

I like Ariana's Break Free because for once, she didn't sound like all the other songs she's released so far. It still has the vocal acrobatics she's known for, but I think the quality is better.

As for Sia's Chandelier, I didn't like the strain in her voice in the beginning, but now I do. It has so much emotion and meaning when I hear it.

What was your favorite song this week?


Arianne

3 comments:

  1. I always dislike songs when I first hear them, and end up liking them after I listen to them more. Ariana Grande's new songs are actually pretty good. I like Break Free, too!

    By the way, I nominated you for the Bloggers With Class award! If you're interested, check it out here: http://meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com/2014/08/bloggers-with-class-award.html

    -Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my "problem" with her is that she eats her words. I can barely understand the words she's singing. I don't think that makes for a good performer.

      Delete
  2. Seriously great post! :)) I also love Sia's Chandelier

    ReplyDelete