alba botanica towelettes,

Beauty: Mini Haul

8:51:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments



 You know that feeling of needing a shopping ban? Yeah, I'm starting to feel it. But.. I just can't resist a sale! I might need rehab if I can't get myself under control now...

OGX Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner - this was on sale for $5.99 each and it has 50% more free! How can I not buy this? Also, I wanted this because Zoe from Zoella said that it's good to use products for damaged hair once in a while to bring back nutrients that may or may not have been lost.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Towelettes - this is my favorite makeup wipes and I highly recommend it. The wipes are so moist and smells so good! You can see how I used it in my Nighttime Routine.

Bee and Flower Soaps in Rose, Sandalwood, and Ginseng - I just can't get enough of these soaps. Since I mostly use shower gel, I don't need a large soap to last me a long time. Now I'm able to enjoy little fragrant soaps like this and I'm very happy :)

Dolce and Gabbana Lipstick in Delicious - this is a hand-me-down from my friend and housemate. I was telling her how I wanted to go to the mall or the MAC store to try out lipsticks for the fall season. It's not as moisturizing as I would like it, Also, I found that the best way is to apply it with a brush first, then dab the lipstick straight from the tube, then blend with the brush again, and repeat. Then I applied a lip gloss to make it feel more moisturized and shiny. I LOVE the shade :D

Icy Hot - I still have a bit of tendonitis in my wrists so I still need to be able to relieve myself. Also, I seem to always have aches and pains like in my shoulders so I need this cream to take away the discomfort.

Lipstick - Dolce and Gabbana in Delicious

Here's a video I created for this post if you'd like to see them in motion.



Have you tried any of these products?



Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Those shampoos do smell awesome, think they're worth breaking a spending ban
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? and they're good for your hair!

      Delete
  2. I was immediately drawn to the Dolce and Gabbana lipstick, it seems like such a vivid shade! It's just a shame about it not being that moiturising :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete