almond,

Beauty Review: Suave Naturals Body Wash

12:00:00 AM Arianne 1 Comments


One of my favorite things to do is finding a good bargain. When I found the Suave Naturals Body Wash, I was so excited! So far, I've found that Sweet Pea & Violet and Creamy Almond & Verbena are my favorites. I recently realized that I LOVE creamy body washes because I've found them to be very moisturizing.

Another thing I like about these is the way they lather. You don't need to put too much on a loofa to get a good lather, and they smell so good! I literally am a bit obsessed with the Almond & Verbena scent. If you can find them in your local supermarket or drugstore, I would suggest giving them a sniff, and maybe trying them out for yourself.

I'll be doing an empties video either in October or November and you can see just how many of these body washes I've actually finished ;)

In the future, I really want to try the Soap and Glory Clean on Me body wash. It's the only scent from their collection that I actually like. Christmas present, anyone? *wink wink*


What's YOUR favorite brand of body wash? Have you tried Suave Naturals?



Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

1 comment: