beauty,

Beauty: Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer Review

12:27:00 AM Arianne 11 Comments



At the moment, I refuse to purchase high end concealers. It's okay, though, because I've just been really loving the Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter.

I got the shade Light which is one shade lighter than my actual skin. I thought it would be a good idea since it doubles as a highlighter.

Surprisingly, this actually matches my skin color.

This is by far the best drugstore concealer I've ever tried. The first time I used this, it was sent to me as a giveaway prize. I absolutely loved it because it blended well into my skin. When I saw it in my local supermarket, I immediately grabbed one and put it in my cart.

I want to try the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer next, but I seem to have a hard time finding it in stores. I've checked Target, CVS, Walgreens, and Ulta - none of them carries it! I tweeted Rimmel and got a less than satisfactory reply:


Needless to say, customer service isn't their best department, but the products are good enough. I'm doing a beauty swap with a UK blogger soon, so hopefully she can send me one instead.


Have you tried this concealer?
What is your favorite drugstore concealer? 


Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

11 comments:

  1. hey dear! xx
    the best concealer to me will always be the mac studio finish or my dark dark circles ;)

    http://claudiamedas.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. high end girl! If there's one thing I'm not ready to spend money on, it's concealer :D

      Delete
  2. I use this concealer everyday and love it! One of the few ones that works with my pale skin tone. The colour of the packaging is different on mine though, maybe it's because the UK version is different? :s

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's amazing isn't it :D I just love it, but I also wanna try different drugstore ones...

      Delete
  3. I've tried this one, but I tend to reach more for my Collection one for the higher coverage :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a swap with someone from the UK and I'm looking forward to receiving it with Collections in it!!

      Delete
  4. I've wanted to try this but unfortunately can't find one to match my skin colour!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, sorry to hear that! have you tried to see if the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer have your match?

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried this but I haven't had that much luck with another concealer from Rimmel however I am disappointed in their reply on twitter to you….obviously they didn't read the tweet! :(

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete