Life: Twitter Chat Recap: #PABCHAT

8:10:00 PM Arianne 1 Comments



First of all, can I take a moment to squee about this? It may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but to me, it was exciting and quite nerve wracking. I even got anxious for it!

Anyway, the topic of the chat was finding and following new blogs. This post is to highlight the participants' answers that stood out to me. I did a lot of faves and RT during the chat. Enjoy!

















Thanks again to everyone who joined the chat! If you missed the chat, feel free to leave in the comments your answers to the questions :) The chat was such a fun experience, hopefully I can do it again!


Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

1 comment:

  1. It was such a great chat!! Loved it :) Awesome job hosting - you've got nothing to be nervous about next time ;)

    ReplyDelete