a day in the life,

Fashion/Life: Two Days In My Life (2): Fog and OOTD

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments

 


September 23, 2014
Selfie - my first successful open-mouthed selfie, in my opinion. What do you think?
Breakfast - Morning Star veggie sausages and Hawaiian Rolls. (I apologize for the disgusting appearance of the sausages...)
Fog - autumn is upon us. I do love driving in the fog... 
Car Selfie - I didn't know I took a photo when my eyes were closed, but you can see how I did my makeup that day :)

September 24, 2014
I decided to put an effort into my outfit and then I asked my coworker if we could go on break together so she can take photos of my outfit.
Fog - it was only concentrated in an area closer to work - probably marine layer - I still enjoyed it though
Breakfast - more Hawaiian Rolls, blueberry cream cheese, and Nesquik hot cocoa :)
Accessories - shiny bracelets - they were gifts so I don't know where they came from, sorry
OOTD - in order to make the dress work-appropriate, I had to wear leggings. I wore my Steve Madden Lleve Sneakers.
We had a lot of blooper shots, and the shoot was fun. We only had 10 minutes, so we needed to be quick. I was really anxious leading up to it, though. Can you guess which shots were the bloopers?


What did you have for breakfast this week?
Do you like driving in the fog?



ANNOUNCEMENT:
I am hosting a Twitter Chat! #PABCHAT stands for Pick a Blogger Chat. I was graciously invited to host and I've finally reserved my spot.

When: Sunday, September 28, 2014. 9amPST/12pmEST/5pmGMT
What: The topic is finding and following new blogs
Where: Twitter with the hashtag #PABCHAT

I hope you to see you there!



Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

4 comments:

  1. I do love fog (and rain), but no, I do not like driving in the fog. Re: What did you have for breakfast this week? Oatmeal and toast. Every day except the day I had refried beans and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, I love toast.. I just don't like it when it hurts the roof of my mouth coz it's all hard and crispy... and I can't eat beans - sensitive stomach and all..

      Delete
  2. You look like you were having a lot of fun in your pictures! I don't like driving in the fog, and cereal :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was anxious at first, but it did turn out quite fun :D

      Delete