eleanor rose,

NEW BLOG DESIGN

12:00:00 AM Arianne 10 Comments


-*-*-*-*-



If you haven't noticed yet, I have a new design!! I'm so excited and incredibly grateful to Eleanor for helping me bring to life the ideas in my head. She was so patient and just amazing. At first, I had no plans or even a vision for how I wanted the design to look. I originally just wanted a new header. Eleanor suggested I look at dafont.com and choose the font I wanted to use for my header.

When I found the font I wanted, I knew it was the one. We started playing around with it and along the way, we both agreed that changing the whole layout would be the best idea. Since we live in two different timezone (UK vs US), I put my ideas down on Microsoft Word while she slept. I was so happy with it and she was so quick in making it a reality.




After the initial creation, I realized there were so many things that needed to be worked on. Again, Eleanor was so patient and understanding. With her help, I'm now really happy with how my blog looks. Make sure to visit her blog (by clicking the image below) once you're done browsing here, and don't forget to follow her on Bloglovin :)



Let me know in the comments what you think, and if you have any suggestions for improvement!


Arianne

10 comments:

  1. lovely design! xx

    http://claudiamedas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love looking at it when I'm on the computer haha

      Delete
  2. The new design looks INCREDIBLE <3 love love love xxxx

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I've relayed the message to Eleanor... I'm just so happy with it! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you! I kind of want to give it a little more color now... =/

      Delete
    2. hahaha I know!! what have you gotten yourself into?! *grins*

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing! I love the header :)
    Hattie xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I think it's my fave too! Like I said, I started just wanting a header, but I'm so glad everything matches up now :)

      Delete