beauty,

Beauty: Halloween Look's Practice Run

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



Halloween is coming up and this is my first Halloween in the place I'm staying at. I thought I'll have some fun and do my makeup this year so I can hand out candy to children in style. Looking at the pictures, though, I'm a bit frightened as I write this post late at night (10:53pm to be exact). Mind you, I just watched a very traumatizing episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

Anyway, I initially wanted to do a skeleton face, but then I was intrigued and decided to do half skeleton and half... well, I don't really know what the other half is supposed to be... It's a good thing this is just for practice.

P.S. Don't look too hard on the photos. I don't want to be responsible for any nightmares you might have tonight... ;)

Let me know what you think in the comments and if you want to see my actual makeup on Halloween.


Arianne

2 comments:

  1. it's so scary but so well made! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :D I did another one and I like it more than this one :D

      Delete