alba botanica,

Beauty: September Favorites

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments

 


September is over already?! Seriously, where has the time gone?! Well, since it seemed to have ran away, that means it's time for another monthly faves!

Beauty
Smashbox BB Cream (Light/Medium) - Heat waves are not nice, so I decided to just wear something light on my face but still have some kind of coverage. This has been my favorite for that purpose.

Too Faced Lipstick (Coral Fire) - I've just been loving a lot of bright colors on my lips and I figured, this could work as an autumn shade, right?

Stila Lookbook - I've been trying to learn more on how to apply eyeshadows and what color combinations work well, so I've been enjoying using this lookbook. I've also been able to use the colors in my palette that I've never used before.

Skincare
The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner - I've talked about this so many times, you're probably sick of it. It's awesome, hydrating, go buy it.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Sunscreen (SPF 45) - Heat wave means you need to wear sunscreen more often. This is my fave since I'm not allergic to it and it smells amazing.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil Free Moisturizer - I haven't been drinking enough water in the month of September so I have been making sure to use a lot of moisturizer to keep me hydrated.

Alba Botanica Good and Clean Gentle Acne Wash - heat wave = oily skin = breakouts. No one likes breakouts. Prevent it by using this gentle acne wash.

Food
EVOL. Mac & Cheese - I've just been loving a lot of mac and cheese the past few months so I treat myself weekly. My fave is the Chipotle and Chicken.

Lean Cuisine - Tortilla Crusted Fish is my sworn fave, but I also found Grilled Chicken Parmesan and I fell in love with the parmesan caesar sauce!

Polvoron (aka Toasted Wheat Cakes) - this is a Filipino delicacy. It's powdery and sweet and too overpriced, but I love it so I keep buying them. (This didn't make it in the video because I forgot. Oops!)


Random
Twitter Chats - this is a great way to meet new people, mostly bloggers. There's at least one for every day of the week! My faves are #bbloggers, #bdib, and #pabchat. I actually hosted #pabchat and you can check out the recap here.

Shopping - I cannot say no to all the sales I get in my email. HELP!

Youtuber Daily Vlogs - of course my fave is Zoella - I watch every single one! There's also Pointlessblog (Alfie Deyes), Marcus Butler, Tanya Burr, and Jim Chapman. Such lovely peoples.


If you'd rather watch a video, I've added it below! Enjoy!



Let me know in the comments YOUR favorites for the month of September!



Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Aw I've been loving the twitter chats too! That lipstick looks gorgeous and I'll have to pick up that toner!
    Fab post!
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like the toner when you finally get it :D I haven't paid full price on it so that makes it all the more better haha

      Delete