beauty swap,

Beauty: UK Blogger Swap!

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments


I've been so excited for this swap and it's finally here!!! My package arrived on Wednesday, but I wanted to open it on camera so I had to be patient. It is Saturday as I am writing this post and I couldn't be more excited! Thanks to UK Blogger Pao Wong for sending me such amazing drugstore products, and I can't wait to devour the chocolate!

Products I received:

MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose - this is more of a pink shade which I've never used before. I'm not the biggest fan of mosaic blushes, but I'd still want to give this a try :)

MUA Lipstick in Shade 10 - I asked for an autumn lipstick shade and this is probably one of my faves in this whole package. The shade is amazing and I can't wait to try it on! It looks similar to the sample lipstick that I got from Makeup Forever - Rouge Artist Natural N9.

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Ready to Go - this was one of my requests and I LOVE IT! I've always wanted a baked blush and I can't wait to try this on! I should learn how to really apply bronzer first :)

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Luscious - I think I asked for an orange lipstick as well. This is a bright, almost neon orange. I think it's more a summer shade but given that I'm not the best at following trends, I would probably wear this color in winter :)

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - this was a must-have for me. I told her that if she couldn't get anything else, just make sure this concealer is in the package. I got the lightest shade because I wanted to use it as a highlighter under my eyes as well. It's a pretty thick concealer so I'm curious as to how it would apply on my skin.

Nivea Soft Refreshing Soft Moisturizing Cream - I love Nivea products, but I've never really bought it except for a sample size. I love that it has a subtle smell and very moisturizing. I'm definitely excited to use this especially now that I'm noticing my hands are dry more often.

Cadbury Dairy Milk - I've been told that UK Cadbury tastes different than US Cadbury. Oh my goodness. Chocolate is one of my weaknesses ;)

Watch the video below to see how excited I got opening my package :)




Thanks again, Pao! I hope you enjoyed the products I got you!


Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! The products you got look amazing too! I also have the collection concealer and I love it! Great blog and I'm following on bloglovin! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great picks, hope you enjoy trying them out :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this! I love to watch blogger swaps :)

    I'm having a give away where you can win two EOS lip balms on my blog. Feel free to check it out and enter :)

    http://glassow.com/2014/10/give-away-eos-lip-balms/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do a swap so badly, but can't find a blogger...

    Write me if you are interested here :

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete