autumn tag,

Life: The Autumn Tag

12:00:00 AM Arianne 1 Comments



Hi everyone! I have the autumn tag for you today. I was tagged by Hattie and Becky. Make sure to check out their blogs after you're done here :)

What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/ Costa / Cafe Nero? 
I don't go to coffee shops because I can't handle liquid dairy... I tried soymilk in my Starbucks Mocha Frapp years ago but that didn't work either. Also, I don't drink coffee anymore because when I do, I tend to have an anxiety attack later in the day. NOT. COOL.

Accessories - what do you opt for, scarves, boots or gloves?
Can I have them all please? I want to buy my first infinity scarf but I don't know how to tell the quality.. I also don't want a scarf that everyone seems to have like the classic Burberry scarf that I also happen to own haha. I love boots as well but don't have a comfortable one. Gloves are awesome but I can't do much when I'm wearing them.

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to?
Depends on my mood. When I'm working, I just listen to Pandora radio. Before I sleep, I put on yoga music and set a timer for it to go to sleep within 15 minutes.

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I don't buy candles, but if I do, I like the smell of pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon. It makes me feel cozy :)

Perfume - What is your favourite scent for this time of year?
I am too lazy for perfume. If I wear any, it's the same one I always wear - Estee Lauder's Beautiful or Dolce and Gabbana's Rose the One.

What do you love about autumn?
The feeling of coziness. Nice warm throw blankets, the sound of the fireplace, the lovely scent of candles, and the hot cocoas... Now, if I can have them all, that'd be great, but I don't haha.

Favourite make up look?
I've just started to try and follow the season so I've been doing heavier eye looks like smokey eyes. Also, been loving sunset colored eyeshadows.

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Cool weather, the changing leaves, the fog in the morning, hot cocoa, candles, and the fireplace.


I hope you enjoy reading this post! I tag, Eleanor (Elesaurus), Velvet Blush, and Amy (Style Storms).


What do you love most about autumn?


Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

1 comment: