alba botanica,

Life: One Lovely Blog Award

1:02:00 PM Arianne 2 Comments


Let's be honest, ever since I went on disability from work, I've not been able to schedule a post to go at midnight on my scheduled days. I don't know if I deserve this award for that reason, but thank you Claudia for nominating me anyway. Make sure to visit her blog once you're done here :)

Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Take time to thank the person who nominated you. Also, use the award logo.
2. List 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate other awesome bloggers you would like to get to know better and follow the person who nominated you.

7 Facts About Me

  1. I love sushi - if I can eat sushi every week, I would.
  2. I am a proofreader on the side. Cheeky little self promo: visit my website if you are an author or know one that's looking for a proofreader :)
  3. I also love to read lots of books! I'm currently reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth. It's a bit slow for me, but I'm hoping it will get more exciting soon.
  4. Sometimes I daydream of driving around my favorite YouTubers in my car :)
  5. My favorite skincare brand is Alba Botanica.
  6. I don't know how to dance.
  7. One day, I want to inspire people and have a voice that can make a difference (ooh, deep! haha).

I nominate the following lovely people:
Britnee Blogs - I tweet her to remind her to do a blog post sometimes. I think this award would allow me to get to know her more.
Thatsaleaf - I just recently started following her and I'd like to get to know her more
Just A Brief Moment - I don't really have the chance to chat with her so I'd like to get to know more


Thanks again, Claudia for the lovely award! I hope you all enjoyed this post!


Arianne

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post! You're right, we have a lot of things in common!! :D :**

    ReplyDelete