barefacedandwhat,

Fashion/Life: OOTD, FOTD, Fave Song

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments

Hi everyone! This week felt like so much had happened, but not really. I think I just have so much to share that it seemed a bit overwhelming. I hope you enjoy this post! Please let me know in the comments if you like these little weekly recaps :)

OOTD
On Monday, September 29, I had an interview for a part-time job. I had to go as soon as I got off work, so I decided to dress up a little bit. As usual, I got my coworker to take some photos. It seems we don't know what we're doing so I'm just showing here my favorite shots.



FOTD - #barefacedandwhat
This week, I was playing a lot with makeup, and then Zoe (Zoella) uploaded a video about being comfortable in your own skin. I'm still learning, but I think I'm making progress. The left photo below was me after I've washed my face and was ready for bed. The top right was the next day when I decided to do a very minimal makeup look. Finally, the bottom right was a couple days ago when I was going for a smokey eye from my Stila In the Light palette. I've realized that all you need is a beautiful smile that reaches your eyes. When you have that, you wouldn't need makeup to hide yourself.



Favorite Song - Undressed by Kim Cesarion
The message of this song isn't the best, but the beat is so appealing to me. I think the beat is perfect for the song; I specifically like the drum beats. I was so intrigued that I watched the singer perform live... Well, let's just say I prefer listening to it. He has a very sexy voice. Below is the music video if you're curious.. Uhm, he's kind of sexy, too haha :)

"Hi my name is
Whatever you call me"


And just because I took too many selfies, below are more silly photos :)
"oh mah gah!!"
Leave me in the comments your own caption for the photo above :)



Arianne
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

0 comments: