autumn,

Beauty: Autumn Lip Favorites

12:00:00 AM Arianne 7 Comments


Hi everyone!

This year is the first year that I am making an honest attempt to follow the seasonal trends. I've been loving it so far especially when it comes to lip shades. That's why I thought I'd share with you my favorite lip products for Autumn!

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia - I'm not the biggest fan of this shade, but I love that it's really moisturizing. Once I'm done with this one, I'm going back to the Rose shade.

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Luscious - I am in love with this orange lipstick. The pigmentation isn't too vibrant which I love. It's my go-to lipstick when I want a little more toned-down look.

MUA Lipstick in Shade 10 - I absolutely love this wine color lipstick. I was always afraid of wearing darker colors on my lips, but I'm glad I was sent this one. It's my fave autumn lipstick at the moment

Burt's Bees Replenishing Pomegranate - I love the way this lip balm doesn't flake like the tinted one. However, this is not as moisturizing as the tinted lip balms. Such a bummer, really.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments your fave autumn lipsticks!


Arianne

7 comments:

  1. These look like really lovely picks, I like the ones that feel moisturizing as well. That MUA one looks like the perfect fall lip color. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea! I'm so happy it was sent to me during the blogger swap. Now I know that my fave dark lip shade is wine :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I love the Burt's Bees lip balms! The smell is gorgeous, especially the pomegranate balm. <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a couple days to get used to the pomegranate scent, but once I got used to it, I started loving it!

      Delete
  3. My favourite one is probably a Rimmel colour rush balm that's a nice berry shade :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Burt's Bees products! I haven't tried the tinted lip balms yet but I really want to too. I hope I like them :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know when you try the tinted lip balms!

      Delete