alba botanica,

Beauty: Favorite Brand - Alba Botanica

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments



I am absolutely in love with this brand! I want everything if possible! Of course, I still would not buy the coconut-scented products, but everything else, I wouldn't mind trying. I just love that the company is certified organic, they don't do animal testing, they have no parabens and all those bad ingredients, they're gluten free, and they're just overall amazing for your skin. Why purchase high end products when these are perfectly capable and affordable?

As you can see, the Hawaiian line is my favorite so far. I love the way the products smell.
SPF 45 - as I've mentioned before, I am allergic to all sunscreen, until I found this brand.
Pineapple Enzyme Facial Scrub - I use this only when I feel like it as it is not good to exfoliate daily. See my full review here.

Oil Free Moisturizer - very light, but very effective moisturizer. I'm already in my second one. Check out my review here.
Moisture Cream - this was an impulse buy at Marshall's. It was $5 less than the usual price at Target, so I didn't think twice and literally snatched it from the shelf.

3-in-1 Towelettes - I've repurchased this so many times. I will not buy another brand if I can help it. The towelettes are very moist and smells like pineapples. It also doesn't make my face oily like other drugstore brand I've tried previously.
Facial Cleanser - yet another of my impulse buy at Marshall's. I've wanted to try this cleanser but I've never had the reason to purchase it until now.

Cream Shave (Unscented) - such a gentle shaving cream and very conditioning as it claims. Highly recommend this for sensitive skin.
Gentle Acne Wash - for a product with salicylic acid to fight breakouts, this is a very gentle cleanser. I love the fruity smell and it doesn't burn my face.

Passion Fruit Lip Balm - I purchased this the day after I filmed the video to compliment this blog post. I was hesitant because I don't like the scent of passion fruit. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually liked it a lot!

If you live outside of the United States and would like to try Alba Botanica, you can purchase them discounted online at www.vitacost.com. Note: I am not affiliated with them nor am I sponsored by Alba Botanica (I wish!) :)




Arianne

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to give their SPF a go. I don't like most name brand versions. Alba is awesome. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand sounds promising !!
    i think i 'll givr dome products a try :)

    Konstantina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging of this product looks so nice. Great review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete