adam deris,

Life: Carrier of the Mark

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments



I really enjoyed this book! If you didn't know already, I'm a bookworm. I haven't read a young adult book in a while, and then I started again the past couple months. I'm glad I did because young love is so refreshing after reading so many grown-up romance novels for over a year.

This book was about the four elements - fire, earth, water, and air. I don't want to give anything away, but I would say that water and air are attracted to each other. How? I'm not sure, either.

I loved how the characters had each other's back and were very protective of each other. The power of the elements were so incredible that I was amazed as if I was standing there watching the events happen before my eyes.

I received this book a long time ago and it was a shame I've just read it now. I've already placed an order for the finished copy of the second book. I can't wait to see what happens next!

If you want your own copy, you can buy a copy here from Amazon.

Synopsis:

Their love was meant to be.

When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. After growing up in America, she's surprised to find herself feeling at home in her new school. She connects with a group of friends, and she is instantly drawn to darkly handsome Adam DeRís.

But Megan is about to discover that her feelings for Adam are tied to a fate that was sealed long ago—and that the passion and power that brought them together could be their ultimate destruction.


SALE ALERT!!!
If you want to get 30% off this book from Amazon, they are currently having a sale. Use the code HOLIDAY30 and you'll be ready to go. This deal ends November 30, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. If you do purchase this book, please let me know how you like it when you finish reading it :)


Arianne

6 comments:

  1. This book actually sounds pretty cool, so I'll be putting it onto my "To Read" list. I've been wanting to read something simpler for a while too -- I've had to do a lot of heavy reading for uni over the last couple of years, so it'll be really nice to read something a bit simpler. Hopefully it's not too sappy, though.

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not sappy AT ALL! I easily get emotional at the smallest things, but that doesn't mean this book is too emotional. It's just a light read for young adults :)

      Delete
  2. I won a copy forever ago and have yet to read it. The cover is awesome! I was turned off when I saw a lot of reviews comparing it to Twilight. I like Twilight but I was just sick of so many similar stories. I should maybe give it a go now though. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is NOTHING like twilight.. gosh, why do people always compare?

      Delete
    2. The first review on Amazon did show a lot of similarities but I'll still give it a try. Of course a lot of books will have similarities. People are always trying to compare to Twilight or Hunger Games.

      Delete
  3. I own this book and the next one! I'm excited to see what I think (:

    ReplyDelete