Life: My Wishes Tag
I was browsing YouTube when I found this tag. I thought the questions were interesting so I wanted to do it! If you'd rather watch a video, scroll down :)
MY WISHES TAG
1. What do you wish you knew when you were younger?
I wish I knew that things will always get better. When I hit the lowest point of my life (so far), I was devastated, and then I realized, it would only get better from there. I was a depressed teenager and knowing things would get better would have made me more hopeful. I was suicidal almost every day. Thankfully, I'm not very tolerant of physical pain, so I survived :)
2. Where do you wish you could live?
ENGLAND, duh. Their lifestyle seems so nice compared to the American dream of work, work, work. I want to actually enjoy life and England seems the perfect place to do it.
3. What is one thing you wish you could do?
I actually wish I could do two things: sing and cook. I love how singers can portray so many different emotions in just a 3 to 4-minute song. I think it's such a great art! As for cooking, well, I love food and I also want to be able to control the bad things that go into my food and still enjoy it.
4. What would you wish to be better at?
I wish I was better at managing stress. When I get stressed out, I tend to have a little panic and then I get very cranky. I snap at everyone and then I realize what a crab I've been and feel bad about it.
5. What did you wish to become when you were little?
I wanted to become three things:
- School teacher - in the Philippines, we used chalkboards and I had quite the fascination for chalks. Life was obviously much simpler then.
- Hotel and Restaurant Manager - this career was quite popular when I was growing up. It didn't quite happen, but I did earn a degree in Business Management.
- Superstar - feeling like I've been invisible all my life, I wanted the attention. I wanted to feel important enough that people would know my name.
6. Is there anything you wish you could change about the world?
Vanish all the negativity in the world. There's no benefit whatsoever in being negative. Get rid of it.
7. What is your "biggest wish"?
My biggest wish is to belong somewhere. If you see the video that goes with this post, I got a little emotional answering this question. I just want to be able to be in a room full of people and be able to look at each and every person and not be afraid that I'm intruding or that I don't belong there.
Let me know in the comments what is YOUR biggest wish :)