animal style fries,

Life: Sunset and Sorbet

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments


I hung out with my friend (believe it or not, I have at least one) today and we ended up visiting a few places and chatting a lot. The first was a park in which we witnessed the beginning of a sunset. It was gorgeous and so calming. When we decided to go grab some food, we came across a walkway that looked quite beautiful to me so I photographed it (middle picture).

 
 

I was in the mood for a snack so we stopped by Saint Tropez. I'd never been there before, and the food was surprisingly good. I ordered the half Monaco Panini which had chicken, pesto, lettuce, and other condiments I could not remember. I really enjoyed it, but I only ate half of the half sandwich (quarter, for you math people) because I wanted to save some room for gelato. The place itself looked nice and cozy. I liked the cute little decorations and wood architecture of the place.


Finally, we made it to the gelato place... As it turned out, I was more interested in the sorbet. I was trying for a healthier option and I had no regrets. The sorbet was so good and light! My friend got Rum Raisin and Pumpkin Gelato.

We also ended up at In-N-Out because my friend suddenly felt hunger after his gelato treat. I shared half of his animal style fries, while he devoured a double-double with no onion and an indulgent vanilla shake. We chatted about being rich and famous and how I would use fame to support a good cause.

Overall, I had a good time and we walked quite a bit. It's nice to spend time with someone other than yourself sometimes...



Which do you prefer? Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Gelato, or Sorbet?

Arianne

2 comments: