ariana grande,

Music: Friday Favorite (7)

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments

Photo by Google Images, Graphic by Arianne Cruz

I still can't get over the fact that Iggy Azalea has super straight blonde hair and she raps. I can't get enough of her songs even when people are hating on her and her talent. I love her more than other female rappers because I can actually understand her words when she raps. I'm not a big fan of rap music, but I'm willing to convert for Iggy ;)


I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed, but the beat at the beginning of the song reminded me of Black Widow. Since I love that song as well, Beg For It already became a winner in my book. Iggy's voice just makes her music sexier than all the other rappers out there. When a song can make me bop my head and feel sexy at the same time, you know it's an instant fave!

Also, if you read my previous Friday Favorite, you know that I was (still am) loving Ariana Grande's Love Me Harder. I see a pattern lately about women challenging men to work harder for their love. Girl power!




Are you a fan of Beg For It? If so, what's your fave part of the song?

Arianne

3 comments:

  1. Iggy Azalea is a pretty cool singer/rapper. Major skills! She has such great pump up music, haha. btw- followed you on GFC! Great blog!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She grew on me so now I love her too :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I learned about Iggy's work recently!
    the truth is im not so excited about her but i cant understand all the hate towords her! She is pretty good:))

    ReplyDelete