alba botanica,

Beauty Battle: Makeup Wipes

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



I've finally found makeup wipes that I love and that don't make my face incredibly oily! They're from my favorite skincare brand, of course. Today, I wanted to do the pros and cons of these two products.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes
Pros:
  • Smells amazing - very tropical
  • Very moist
  • Great packaging
  • It cleans, tones, and moisturizes - perfect for really tired nights
Cons:
  • Pineapple enzyme can be too much for sensitive skin

Alba Botanica Good & Clean Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes
Pros:
  • It makes my face feel really smooth and clean
  • Very moist
  • Great packaging
  • One side is an exfoliator
Cons:
  • Exfoliating side is too abrasive - NOT GOOD for your face - I use it on my lips instead!

I'm not sure whether to put this as a pro or con, but the smell of the exfoliating wipes is woodsy... It's like smelling freshly polished wood. I don't mind it.

So these are my two favorites. Not everything is perfect, but I'm happy with both of them. If I have to choose only one, I'd choose the exfoliating towelettes because I use other products with pineapple enzyme. Too much enzyme makes my face too sensitive.

Head over to my YouTube channel if you want to see a short video of me explaining the differences between the two makeup wipes.

What's your favorite makeup wipes?


Arianne

2 comments:

  1. I just use baby wipes. When I use makeup wipes with alcohol I tend to break out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww sorry to hear that.. I love Alba Botanica because they're all natural :)

      Delete