beauty,

Beauty: BH Cosmetics Gift Guide | Ad

8:52:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments

BH Cosmetics Holiday Makeup
Hi everyone! I'm sure most of you already know about BH Cosmetics. For those of you who are new to BH Cosmetics, they offer high quality beauty products for a lot less money than the higher end brands out there. Their eyeshadow palettes are known for being very pigmented. So, today I thought I would share with you two of what I think would be the best gifts from this brand!
Eyes
That's Heart Eyeshadow and Blush Palette - 1 for $8.95 or 2 for $9.95
That's Heart is a popular YouTuber in California. She created this really cute palette with both neutral and fun colors depending on your mood or purpose. There's also a lovely blush and contour/highlighter duo which makes this the perfect all-in-one palette.
Face
Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow Contouring Kits - $11.95
As you can probably tell by now, I like palettes that have more than one purpose. This one has two contour shades, two highlighter shades, and one blush shade. There are two shades you can choose from - light/medium or medium/deep. For a beginner like me, that makes it easier for me to choose!



There you have it! I hope you enjoyed this post. The products I mentioned above are something I would actually want if I was given a voucher from BH Cosmetics. Let me know in the comments if you've tried their products before, and if so, what is your favorite?
If you want to know which products are on my Christmas Wish List, click here.


Arianne

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love me some BH Cosmetics!!! I actually just bought some new things from their during there cyber sale still waiting on them but Im so excited lol!!! I purchased the Forever Nude palettes some I cant wait to use them! I love all of they're products honestly but Im in love with the brushes...very good quality but for half the price...BONUS!

    Color U Bold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those contouring sets look so good, I wouldn't mind receiving one of those!

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete