beauty,

Beauty: November Favorites

12:00:00 AM Arianne 7 Comments


It's December and the spirit of Christmas is upon us! I love listening to Christmas music because they're all so cheery and just feel-good music! Who's with me? ;)

So, about my favorites last month.. I had quite a few so read on!

Favorite Books:
Carrier of the Mark - light read about the four elements - young adult
Undefeated - book #2 about ex-military and the woman who was not afraid of his past - sexy romance
Hard to Come By - book #3 about ex-military, his humor, and the woman that was the sister of a criminal - sexy romance
Click the links to read my reviews :)

Favorite Electronics:
iPhone 6 - this is my very first Apple product and I love it! My favorite part is being able to customize my wallpapers and screensavers and then have the system mirror their colors. Who wants me to do a "What's in my iPhone" blog/video post? If you want to get the same clear silicone case that I have, click here. I absolutely love it! It makes sure that my phone isn't slippery and it protects it as well!
MacBook Pro 15" - I finally have this awesome computer and I am just in love with it!

Favorite Body Products:
Alba Botanica Body Cream (Kukui Nut) - creamier and easier to apply than the cocoa butter. This also has a little bit of cocoa in the ingredients. The smell is very subtle and doesn't linger.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - it looks and feels like butter without being sticky and gross. It also smells amazing and the most moisturizing product I've ever tried.

Favorite Beauty Products:
Maybelline Falsies and Mega Plush Mascaras - I use Falsies first, and then Mega Plush second every single day. Using them together gives me the fuller and longer look I wanted.
Rimmel London's ScandalEyes Eyeliner in Brown - absolutely love this and I think it's better than the NARS eyeliner I own. I'm not sure if it's because I have it in the color brown, or if it's really amazing. Either way, I love it and I've added it to my wish list to get black and purple!
Alba Botanica Lip Balm (Passion Fruit Nectar) - so moisturizing and an all-natural product. It smells amazing and it looks amazing. What else can you ask for?

Favorite Clothing:
I've been loving the jumpers and clothes I've purchased. Watch my Winter Essentials Haul to see them :)



Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the products mentioned above. It would be nice to be sponsored by Alba Botanica, but at this time, I am not. All opinions are my own. Some links are affiliated.


Which products did you end up loving last month?

Arianne

7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Palmers Cocoa butter, it sounds amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's Georgia! :) I love your blog. Especially the design! It's really cute and meaningful! I really love it! You seem nice btw! :) Here's my blog link! http://theuniverseofgirlyandgaming.blogspot.com/ I hope you like it! Speak on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks girly :) Sometimes I look at my blog and just sigh a little bit. As simple as it is, I do love it :)

      Delete
  3. I love my Palmers products, nice video.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS voucher on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I wear brown eyeliner too, since I feel like black is too dark for my complexion.

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so much right now, I haven't worn my black eyeliner in probably over a month!

      Delete