beauty,

Beauty/Life: Christmas Haul + Random Things

12:31:00 PM Arianne 15 Comments


This year, I was my own Secret Santa. Not so secret, was it? I did realize that I'm the best person to buy myself gifts. I mean, it just makes sense, right? I got myself the best gifts that made me happy every time I use or look at them.

Apple - Macbook Pro and iPhone - you already knew I got myself this for myself all the way back in November. I just couldn't wait, you know?

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - I love Zoe and everything she stood for, so I just had to go and get this book. It seemed to me like it's a long blog post and very teenager-like. I think it was proper for the target audience.

Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon - I loved the first book, Carrier of the Mark, so much that I decided to get the second book straight away.

One Direction Collector's Edition - I saw this at CVS and impulsively held on to it and then the next thing I knew, I was paying for it... All of $12! #YOLO ;)

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - I just wanted to try it and see what it's like. I thought I might use it for blending my concealer.

Real Techniques Core Collection - I already bought this before, but it was on sale and I thought I'd get another one... you know, in case all the others are dirty and I'm too lazy to clean them? (insert rolling eyes here)

Maybelline FIT Me Concealer - my lovely friend Jennifer from Some Like it Paranormal sent me this concealer for Christmas. I loved it so far :D

Sur La Table Valentine's Small Mug - this mug was brought out even before Christmas, and I just had to buy it! I'm sure if you've read my previous posts, you've seen it in action. Absolutely gorgeous.

Epicurean Cutting Board - this cutting board is so beautifully made. I look forward to using it soon!




NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette - this was my Christmas gift from a friend. I was quite excited to receive it and even more excited to use it!

Suave Kids in Soothing Lavender - I found this to be so much better than the Johnson's baby shampoo when it came to cleaning my makeup brushes! It gave a lather so well and smelled amazing!

Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Cream - I just needed another one because the last one only lasted me a little over a month. Oh my. Clearly, I loved it so much!




So, what did YOU get for Christmas? Did you have a good holiday?


Arianne

15 comments:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Miracle Complexion Sponge fab for contouring xx

    Lucy
    Prettylittlethingsmcr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that same concealer and i looove it!
    brittnee | www.brittneeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you got some lovely things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool that you splurged on yourself. (: I can't wait to read Zoe's book...still haven't gotten my hands on it but it looks like a nice, light read. Cute Geek shirt!

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet

    simplymblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely a light read.. I haven't had the chance to just sit and read it straight through, though

      Delete
  6. I'm exactly the same- my favourite gifts are the ones I buy myself. This year I finally decided to get an iPhone too, but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered- the perks of ordering from overseas! I love the things that you chose and I have to admit that I'd feel really tempted to get that 1D thingy as well ;)

    http://thedashingdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absolutely in love with my iPhone so far. every time I touch it and feel how thin it is, I just remember again how much I am glad to have purchased it :)

      Delete
  7. I love your presents, even I'm tempted to get another rt core collection sometimes! The Nars palette is great! xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get the Bold Metals collection!

      Delete
  8. What a great idea to buy yourself the gifts then you know exactly what you want and won't be disappointed on the day. I would not be able to have the gifts waiting for me till christmas day though as I would want to use them as soon as I got them. I am impatient like that. I love your mug, it's so cute.

    Lorilee :) x
    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not only that, but I also saved money on wrapping papers! :D

      Delete