breakfast,

Food: Christmas Breakfast

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments



Hello! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I had a little bit of a lie in and didn't get up until 9am. I made myself some breakfast consisting of fried egg, hawaiian rolls, and canned corned beef. I also made myself a yummy hot cocoa in my new Valentine's mug. Check back here on Sunday to see a haul where the mug is featured.

For the rest of the day I just filmed and edited two videos. I uploaded my first video of 2015 - I'm so excited! A clue of what it's about will be in this Sunday's post/video. I also indulged in some One Direction videos on YouTube as well as British vloggers doing Vlogmas. 

I also went to a friend's house for Christmas dinner and exchanged presents. Even though I spent it alone, it was quite a peaceful time and I didn't much mind it. I have a roof over my head, I am in good health, and I am content as far as I'm concerned. For now, that is good enough.

Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you next time!


Arianne

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely, relaxing day. Hope you have a wonderful new year! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting me! hope you both have a lovely new year as well!

      Delete
  2. That hot cocoa looks so yummy! I'm glad that you had a peaceful day, hope you enjoy the New Year! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of a staple comfort drink now :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful day I am glad you enjoyed it :) That breakfast you cooked yourself looks really yummy, although I am not a fan of corned beef.

    I love watching british youtubers and their vlogmas, makes me really miss home.

    Lorilee
    x
    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I watch British YouTubers, it just makes me wish more and more that I lived in England...

      Delete