badunkachunk cookies,

Life: Cozy Night In

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



Hi everyone! I know I've been posting a lot of "LIFE" posts, but please bear with me. I still have not found a routine where I moved, so I haven't taken any "beauty" photos. Anyway, today I wanted to share with you how I would spend a cozy night in.

First, I will make myself a yummy hot cocoa complete with whipped cream and marshmallows. Of course, it has to be in my favorite hot cocoa mug. It's just so cute and fancy-looking, doesn't it?

Next, I would need a nice book to read. In this case, I have Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella. Since I stare at a computer all day, I figured this would be a better way to unwind and relax my eyes a little bit.

Finally, as if I don't have enough sweets, mini cookies are also a nice addition to this cozy night in. But not just any cookies, they have to be Badunkachunk Cookies - only the best cookies that ever existed! 

Once you have all three, just get a comfortable throw pillow, a cute stuffed animal, your favorite romantic comedy movie, and you're all set! Have a wonderful night and I'll talk to you next time!


Arianne

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kind of night! I wanted to read the zoella book, but was a little lazy and downloaded the audiobook instead. I listened to it within 2 days and really enjoyed it. I think if I had read the book then I would still be sat here reading it. I get myself cosy and warm with a book and then fall asleep after half a page. Takes me weeks to read a book.

    Lorilee
    x
    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting lost in a book... it's a nice way to forget some stressful things sometimes..

      Delete