eating healthy when busy,

Life: I've Moved + Exhaustion

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


Photo courtesy of Google Images


Hey everyone! What's been going on? You might want to grab a drink because this is a long post ;)

I was doing a Google search for the main image for this post and I came across a quote that said "I'm so tired, my tired is tired." I think that is so appropriate for me right now. I'm so exhausted that my immune system feels like it's literally struggling to work as I type this post and I'm coming down with something. Let's hope that doesn't actually happen :)

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I got a seasonal job as a retail associate. I LOVE IT! There are times when it's so busy, it feels like I'm running a marathon. There are also down times which I don't enjoy as much. Anyway, I've been working that 4 days a week (about 15 hours a week), plus I've got a full time job (40 hours a week). I get about 5 hours of sleep, 6 if I'm lucky. To say I'm exhausted is quite the understatement. I do notice that I haven't been anxious in a while. That's a good thing at least!

Anyway, if you follow this blog regularly, you may have noticed that I am posting twice a week now instead of three. That's because I literally have no time to myself, and I've also just moved. As I am typing this, I've just finished getting my room to the point where I can see the floor again. That's about as far as I can go I think. I don't even have room for a desk :( Ah well, sacrifices. I also need to get rid of more things apparently. I'm quite a pack rat :(

The day before this post goes up, I took my first selfie in my room. I consider it a miracle that I even got up, got dressed, and did my makeup. That's my big accomplishment of the day. I couldn't be bothered with my hair, so I covered it up :) At work, I was literally falling apart, I took a photo of a random corner under my desk and tweeted it. And yes, that was my thigh in the picture.




Since I try not to end on a low note, let's talk about something fun. Last Thursday, me and a couple friends (my housemates then) went to a place called Yellow Deli. I LOVE everything about it. The ambience, the peace in the air, but most importantly, the food. I got a Chipotle chicken with lettuce, tomato, and avocado on a Kaiser roll. For dessert, we got Carrot cake and a Deli waffle with fruit. Oh my goodness. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking :)



I hope you enjoyed this little post. Leave me in the comments tips on how you stay healthy when you're super busy. Also leave super easy recipe for dummies so I can eat healthier during these busy days.  Thank you!


Arianne

0 comments: