harry styles,

Music: One Direction

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


You might say I'm late to the fandom, but I'm here now. I am at that phase where I have that strong feeling of adoration for them. It's almost to the point where I feel a bit sick if I don't listen to their current (and my favorite) single, Night Changes. 

Louis - he has that classic English aristocratic look. He's all kinds of gorgeous, he can't help it. My favorite things about him? His eyes and lips :) That smile gets me every time.


Zayn - the quiet and mysterious one. He's the guy I'm always attracted to because I want to know his secrets and his insecurities.

Liam - I didn't like him at first. He went from boyish to a man, and I couldn't quite accept it. However, now I love the way he takes control and despite the way he looks now, he's playful and lighthearted. 




Niall - he's the boy next door for sure. He's so adorable. He's the perfect good guy that I'm also attracted to. Zayn or Niall? Oh, do I have to choose? I'd rather not ;)


Harry - he's the guy everyone loves. He's also quiet and a slow-talker, but not to the extreme like Zayn. I do love his deep voice, and I can't help but love that hair :) He has that bad boy look (open buttons to show off his chest?) while still looking sweet, thanks for that dimple on his cheek. 




Really, I don't have just one favorite, and I love it that way. As I am writing this post, I have Night Changes (acoustic) on repeat. One night this week, I woke up from a nightmare and I watched One Direction music videos, and then had Night Changes on repeat until I finally fell asleep.

I'm a bit of a fangirl, but I would not participate in all that teenage banter about shipping "Larry" and how Zayn is this and that... I mean, really, they go overboard sometimes. I'm just going to enjoy their music. I'm adding an iTunes gift card to my wish list so I can buy all of their albums. But whether or not I get a gift card for Christmas, I will buy their albums anyway. Their music makes me so happy; I can't quite put my finger on it.


If you're a One Direction fan, what's your favorite song from them?
Do you have a favorite band member?
One Direction haters, please exit now :)


Arianne

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love this post! I've been in love with them for about 2 years now, but my fan girl stage has stopped for a while now. It's amazing to see how much they've grown and how much of an impact they can have on our lives. It's always hard to pick a favorite but atm I'd say Stockholm Syndrome off their new album. And omg, ZAYN, YES. :D

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet

    simplymblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was into Zayn for a while, but right now, I can't decide between Louis and Harry. Louis is just so cute and Harry with his quiet maturity. Whew! "Night Changes" is still on repeat :D

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh. One Direction! I used to be obsessed with them but it has greatly died down, thank heavens. Louis will always have my heart though! <3

    ReplyDelete