beauty,

Beauty: Makeup Timer Test

12:00:00 AM Arianne 8 Comments



During one of my blogger's block last year, I came across a tag created by Lily Pebbles called the Makeup Timer Test! I thought it was really interesting and I've now just found the time to actually do it.

I think the results were pretty accurate. Since I'm not a pro, it does take me a bit of time to do even the simplest everyday makeup routine, which is what I did here. 








I really enjoyed this tag. I hope you did, as well. If you'd like to do this tag, I've pasted Lily Pebbles's rules below.





8 comments:

  1. I love this post! Such an interesting idea.. I'm tempted to try it myself.
    Also, I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer too :)

    -Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know if you try it, I'd love to check it out!

      Delete
  2. This is a really good idea! And those numbers look impressive! :) I know it takes me approximately 15 minutes for an everyday makeup but I should really try timing it some time.

    Elif
    THATSALEAF ⎜Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily Pebbles did hers in less than 7 minutes... do I even look like I tried? haha

      Delete
    2. WOW! Okay, maybe I shouldn't even bother! haha

      Delete
  3. I like this idea you know!
    I love the fit me concealer. I've gone through 5 of them as that's all I use literally!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the packaging.. although I love Rimmel Match Perfection concealer, the packaging isn't the best...

      Delete
  4. I've always wondered how long my makeup actually takes to do, so this sounds really interesting! :)

    Alicia | LissyBeauty

    ReplyDelete