alba botanica,

Beauty: Mini Drugstore Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 12 Comments



I am back with yet another haul! That intervention/shopping ban I put on myself didn't really work, did it? Not only did I buy beauty products, but I also purchased the props that helped made the photos in this post possible. Absolutely not guilty about it ;)

OGX - Organix
I have been buying a lot of my haircare products at Ulta, especially this brand. They smell amazing and makes my hair feel great.

Shampoo and Conditioner - I needed a new one because the last one I had just wasn't satisfactory. I've initially tried this in a travel size and fell in love, which is how I was introduced to this brand. Now, I'm happy to say that I've taken the plunge and purchased the big bottles. They smell the best as well.

Voluminous Mousse - I first used this on dry hair. I will tell you now that it is a bad idea! I will do a more in-depth review later when I've used it more. The reason I decided to buy a mousse is because I was watching one of Zoella's old videos where she talked about her hair and she said that mousse is the secret to having big hair.

Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream - Inspired again by Zoella, I bought this product because I wanted silky hair. I have two other products that I use, but I thought I'd give this one a try because it is specifically made for when I blow dry my hair.

Alba Botanica - holy grail skincare

Do I even need to explain myself? I've talked about them so much, you'd think I was sponsored (I wish!). I've just repurchased my staples :) If you live outside the U.S., you can purchase this brand at www.vitacost.com and they are discounted!
Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer - this is my third one!

Rimmel London - my favorite drugstore brand

Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black - This is better than any high end eyeliner I've used so far. This eyeliner glides on so smooth and it's waterproof so it stays on all day. It also doesn't smudge which is exactly what I'm looking for.

Scandaleyes Retro Glam in Extreme Black - I bought this because there was a buy one, get one 50% off sale. I've wanted to try this mascara before, but haven't had any motivation to buy it. Now I have, and I would say it's not my favorite, but it gets the job done.




What are some of your holy grail drugstore products?



12 comments:

  1. Never heard of Organix but it sounds amazing! Great informative post.

    Mrsinlondon - a London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I hope you get to try OGX someday :)

      Delete
  2. I recently tried my first product from OGX series - coconut oil conditioner, and I actually loved it a lot!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately, coconut is the only product I will not try from them... I don't like the smell.. but I'm glad you're using it and loving it!!

      Delete
  3. I love the OGX series

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organix has really good hair products, I have finished up the organ oil treatment mask and it is amazing what it did to my hair! :) Oh and the smell... so good, isn't it? :)

    Elif
    THATSALEAF ⎜Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely love the smell, but not all of them. I would not buy any coconut products coz I don't like the smell

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to try that shampoo and conditioner! Love Argan oil!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get the trial size (bigger than travel size) for the one I mentioned here. They also have one for the coconut if you prefer that.

      Delete