alba botanica,

Beauty: My Morning Routine

10:27:00 PM Arianne 5 Comments



Unlike many beauty bloggers, I do not have a endless supply of beauty products to use simply because I'm lazy. I've found the products I absolutely swear by and I am quite happy to stick with what I like for now.

Step 1: Wash my face with my Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser in the shower.
Step 2: Pour a few drops of The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner onto a cotton pad and gently apply on my face.
Step 3: Once the toner dries, I apply my Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil Free Moisturizer.

I wait for the moisturizer to dry for a couple minutes, and then I'm ready to apply my makeup :) Click here to find out how long it takes me to do my everyday makeup routine :)


What products do you use in the morning?




5 comments:

  1. I love that you've stuck to what works for you. I am the same at the moment. I have a few that I use regularly instead of having lots which to be honest I can't even keep track of! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to start using an eye cream/gel and serum one day.. I just haven't found a strong urge for it yet haha

      Delete
  2. Pineapple face wash? Love the sound of it! Does it actually smell of pineapple? I use the Body Shop toner too but i've recently ventured into the world of exfoliating toners too. I have enough products to have a long skincare routine but i'm too lazy and hardly use any of them! x

    Amy at Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have quite a simple routine too! It's currently the superdrug cleanser and a heavy moisturiser, I just find that sometimes if I overload my skin with different products it's all a bit too much :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I need to try some Alba Botanica stuff since you talk about it so much! Haha. Where can I buy it?
    xx brittnee | www.brittneeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete